Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break What's That?

So I'm officially on Spring Break but it won't really be a break for me.  I have so many school papers and projects to work on and I'm babysitting so its more like work week for me.  Here are a few pics of more school stuff that I've been working on...

This is what the laundry basket in my previous post turned into.  A pumpkin prop box for my pumpkin unit =D

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Tree

Again with the letters on it

Bill Grogan's Goat

Five Little Ducks

The Little Old Lady Who Wasn't Afraid of Anything

Ella Sarah Gets Dressed

Mrs. Wishy Washy's Farm

We're Going on a Bear Hunt

which can be turned into We're Going on a Lion Hunt


Most of the projects I have left aren't near as fun or exciting as these =/

No comments:

Post a Comment