Thursday, March 10, 2011

School Has Consumed My Life!

So I didn't realize that it would be so hard for me to post blogs!  School has pretty much consumed my life and I really haven't even had time to browse through others blogs for craft inspiration either...  I have a list of about 10 big projects/assignments that I'm working on all at the same time and I'm losing my mind!  So here is a little peek of what I've been doing...

I have to make 10 felt board stories and here is some of what I've made so far:

Brown Bear, Brown Bear

The Very Hungry Caterpillar (minus the butterfly)


Here is a project I finished up today for a vocabulary "mini" lesson:

This is before I added the velcro.

This is with the velcro.  The whole purpose is to match the food to it's correct group.  Ex. banana would go in fruit etc.


And before I get back to homework and projects here is the start of a prop box I have to make for Effective Teaching...
I bet no one can guess what I'm going to turn it into!

No comments:

Post a Comment